Wednesday, March 2, 2011

And the Adventure Begins!

This is it people! It's the beginning of my blog! Dun dun dun! I decided that it might be a good idea to catalog my trip at Disney so everyone back home, and back in college could keep up with me, know what I'm doing, and generally see that I'm not having too much fun. Because it's Disney, so of course I'll never have too much fun... ;)

I wanted to start off this blog by introducing myself. I'm Mo I'm a Freshman at LSU and I've been accepted for the Fall Advantage Disney College Program for Attractions host, and potentially Character Performer, and I'm sooooooo excited to go! I literally can't contain my excitement it's like i'm bursting with happiness! Especially when I got my coveted purple folder. Kind of like this...
Ok, maybe it's hard to be as excited as Ariel! I'm so excited for this opportunity to have an amazing internship with a company the most amazing company that inspires happiness and magic, Walt Disney! I will have more posts coming up after this pertaining to my character auditions and other info! Thanks for tuning in guys and Have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment