Thursday, March 17, 2011

Auditons!

I can't believe how close auditions actually are! They are literally a week from today and I am so excited! And I just can't hide it! I'm a real nerd and since my dream would be to be Alice in Wonderland I have been practicing the poem from the movie:
How doth the little crocodile
Improve his shining tail,
And pour the waters of the Nile
On every golden scale!
How cheerfully he seems to grin,
How neatly spreads his claws,
And welcomes little fishes in
With gently smiling jaws!
I know it's sort of silly and I'll probably never be asked to burst out suddenly into an Alice monologue, but I have to say it's fun to practice anyway. I've gotten some tips for auditions from some of my friends who have gone through auditions and made it so far and I figured they were good enough to share. So:
1. Wear bright colors! This is very important because they will be more likely to notice you in a group dance.
2. Be Big! If you feel like you are looking ridiculous you're probably doing it right!
3. SMILE! This is probably the most important thing! Disney is looking for happy smiling people who want to make the magic happen!
4. Talk to people! They are watching you from the minute you walk in that door. How you talk to people, how you carry yourself, if you're shy or outgoing. They are looking at you from the minute you enter the room. 
Those are the biggest tips I have but I still am nervous but excited! I've heard the auditions are really fun! My height range for fur is Chipmunk height range which is awesome because who doesn't love Chip and Dale?! Well that's all for now folks! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment