Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Adventure is Out There!!!!

Wow! Talk about a whirlwind couple of weeks. I honestly cannot even describe my excitement about being here in Disney and being able to work, of course, for Mickey Mouse. And of course whenever I get the chance to see him now and then, when he is out greeting guests, and of course, representing the company, I get to say "Hi, Boss!" Very fun indeed! So as we all know I am here, living, working, and learning in the magical place called Disneyworld where "even the trash smells like magic" according to my roomate Robin. I had my introduction to the company, got to move into my lovely apartment in Patterson (On the first floor by the pool!) and have gotten to have an awesome time getting to know my roomates, people in my classes, and my training group! Before all of my training started I got to have a great day visiting the parks for what I felt like was the first time. i honestly can't remember the last time I visited the parks, except for a few special memories like: meeting with Max, Space Mountain, and of course meeting Dale at Chef Mickey's! So getting to go the parks was like a whoooole new experience for me. And it was awesome!

My friend Jake actually got me a First Timer pin the first time we went to Hollywood Studios! It was so sweet! I've had a blast and I'm glad I got to see the final days of Star Wars Weekends.
And when we went to see Dream Along with Mickey it was actually canceled! So the characters did meet and greets and I got a chance to take pictures with Snow White and Prince Charming!!!!
Anddddddd Blogger doesn't want to post anythung else right now sooooo I'll post another post later with more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment