Thursday, June 2, 2011

Four Days!!!!

Wow Four Days left until I check in for my DCP! I can't believe it's that soon! Tomorrow I'm flying to Texas to begin my fourteen hour trip to Orlando. Now let me just point out that this is my car:
But not this color. Anyways I have to fit all of my stuff for seven months, plus me and my dad into this car for a fourteen hour trip. Ohhhhh boy it's gonna be an adventure. As far as I can tell I'm pretty much packed, so now I just have to find some way to squeeze it all into my car. I've already informed my dad that he might have to be strapped to the roof for everything to fit! Haha It should be a fun drive though! I can't wait to meet all of my new friends and my roomies. And I can't wait to start character training! And meet all of my new best friends ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment