Sunday, June 5, 2011

Here!!!

Just arrived in Orlando with check in tomorrow! The drive was a fun one with my Dad we started in Beaumont TX, and drove on I-10 all the way to I-75 to Orlando...taking a nice little detour on Highway 27. A very fun scenic route...with a stop light every mile. Good times! In Baton Rouge we ran into some severe weather:
But we skirted along the outside. But it was a lot of fun we took Highway 90 for a little while starting at Gulfshores and ending at Biloxi MS! Where we stopped to eat at Hogs Heaven BBQ and Blues! We scarfed down that food like there was no tomorrow. We ate a giant plate filled with a ton of food plus a free dessert that I found out of a coupon book and we finishied it all! Talk about some fun! Then we kept going and ended up settling for the night in Pensacola. That morning we got to get up and go to the beach, as you can see:
In Mississippi we went to the welcome center and lo behold NASA!!! I, being me, with the nickname Spacegirl, was super excited!!!


How cool is that right?

Anyways I am super excited for check in tomorrow! I am meeting up at Vista with my friends at 7:00 in the morning so it should be fun! I can't wait to check in and start my Disney program experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment