Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hmmm

Well...here's the thing...being at home has made me epically fail my Disney Countdown. It was much easier, earlier however now I am busy with you know, packing, hanging out with my family, solving world hunger, you know, the usual stuff. So I have decided to put the countdown on a hiatus and instead talk about...everything else! First up I saw the new pirates today! Can I just say that I looooved it! I was a little worried without them having Elizabeth or Jack in the film, but I think they did swimmingly and I already can't wait for the next installment so Four Stars for Pirates!
Next I really just don't think I can express how excited I am for Disney! I've been excited for this for so long and now that it's only Five Days away from check in I'm getting so excited! I can't wait to start the next phase of my journey...so to speak. Well anyways that's all for now! I'm just gonna slide on out of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment