Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Procrastination

Ok so if you haven't noticed I am obviously a huge procrastinator when it comes to this whole blogging thing. However being home with my family has kept me happpily distracted. However I DO plan to catch up on my wonderful countdown to the DCP by doing a condensed version of all of the past days that I have so wonderfully missed.
Ok so number one is My Favorite Kiss!!!! Ok well this is a toughy but I think my favorite would have to be:
It's just so cute!!!!!!

So number two out of the procrastination catch up is The First Movie I Ever EVER Saw... that was made by Disney:
That would of course be Dumbo! I loved this movie when I was a kid, creepy elephant marching scene and all...

Ok next up on the list is My Favorite Classic:
Lion King!!!! I love this movie so much and it's one of those that I could watch again and again!

Next up is my least favorite classic. Now this one is easy:
I honestly can't stand Pinocchio! I just don't like it and really don't think I ever will. It's creepy and I don't like the donkey people, and I really don't like the idea of getting eaten by a whale!

Next is My Favorite Pixar Film. Now this one is hard because there are so many that I like. Now the one that I've watched the most and absolutely love, so I think it will have to win this round is:
Finding Nemo!!!! I love this movie!

And lastly on my catch up days is My Least Favorite Pixar Film. Now this is also really hard because I honestly like all of the Pixar films. But if I had to pick I would say that my least favorite would have to be:
Ratatouille is yuck. I really just don't like this movie very much for some reason.

Anyways...that's all for now and hopefully I'll be much more productive on this in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment