Saturday, May 7, 2011

30 Days!!!! One Month! :)

Ok sooooo since it is officially 30 days/One Month until I check in at Disney, I thought that I would jump on the bandwagon and attempt the 30 DAY DISNEY CHALLENGE!!!! (in all caps and with a lot of exclamation points because it's epic of course) Before I begin though I really just want to try and describe my emotions. I am going to DISNEY! I will be working, learning, and living in the greatest place on Earth. I see those commercials come on TV, you know the Disney commercials where they're like "Make your Disney dream come true?" I get chills every time I see them. I will get to make the magic happen for guests everyday. With all of the amazing friends I am about to make, I will be able to create magic for people of all ages. I am so excited to begin my journey with the Disney College Program! Well now onto the show:


Day #1: Your favorite character
Day #2: Your favorite princess
Day #3: Your favorite heroine
Day #4: Your favorite prince
Day #5: Your favorite hero
Day #6: Your favorite animal
Day #7: Your favorite sidekick
Day #8: Your favorite villain
Day #9: Your favorite original character (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, etc.)
Day #10: Your favorite song
Day #11: Your favorite love song
Day #12: Your favorite villain song
Day #13: Your least favorite song
Day #14: Your favorite kiss
Day #15: The first movie you saw
Day #16: Your favorite classic
Day #17: Your least favorite classic
Day #18: Your favorite Pixar film
Day #19: Your least favorite Pixar film
Day #20: Favorite sequel
Day #21: An overrated movie
Day #22: An underrated movie
Day #23: A movie that makes you laugh
Day #24: A movie that makes you cry
Day #25: Your favorite scene from your favorite movie
Day #26: Saddest death
Day #27: Your favorite quote
Day #28: Your favorite theme park
Day #29: Your favorite theme attraction
Day #30: Your favorite theme park show


DAY ONE YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER:

Well of all the first things to have on a challenge, this may well be the hardest one. Ok well I might have to go with a kind of old school classic one and a new one. Probably the classic one, is Simba from a Lion King. I was an animal lover when I was little, I wouldn't watch Cinderella on repeat it would be Dumbo on repeat. I have a close connection with this cute and lovable cub :)
The second and more recent one might have to be Maximus from Tangled. I absolutely love that mischievous horse. He is so loyal and is like a horse and a dog at the same time! I love him! Can't wait to get a Maximus stuffed animal I'm sure!
There are of course a ton that I didn't list! I love Stitch and could quote that movie by heart when I was little. I love Ariel, Cousin Ray, Dumbo, and Alice. It's so hard to pick between them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment