Monday, May 9, 2011

DAY THREE: Your Favorite Heroine

So guess what guys it's officially finals week! Which means that I am officially one step closer to Disney. Now I just have to get past three 7:30 am finals (no big) and my theatre final today! Seven thirty though really? I mean do we really have to torture us even more than we normally are during finals week by giving us a seven thirty final? Oh well, professor's way of...keeping us on our toes I guess... hmmm anyways off to the Challenge:


Day THREE:

Ok soooo favorite Disney Heroine. On this one I would just have to say Mulan. There are so many kick butt Disney Heroines but Mulan dressed like a man and joined the army to restore her father's honor. It really doesn't get more heroic than that! So taking this round by a Kung Fu Kick is Mulan!

No comments:

Post a Comment