Sunday, May 8, 2011

DAY TWO: Your favorite Princess

Ok first off before I resume my countdown I have a funny story. So I was walking back from the car one day minding my own business, when this shape darted under the car next to me. I smiled a got down on one knee and started calling "Here kitty kitty kitty" Because it's a common known fact that a lot of cats live around the house. What was I going to do with this cat when it came out? No idea. Could it have some raging infectious disease? Of course and yet I called "Here kitty kitty kitty." Suddenly the cat ran out at me, but it wasn't a cat it was a giant, enormous, towering raccoon staring up at me with it's beady little eyes!I screamed and curled myself into an awkward standing ball, then it bared its fangs and began charging at me like a bull on a rampage! I screamed like a sissy my arms flailing as I ran to the door, and when I turned around to see if it was hot on my trail...the ghost raccoon was gone. Lesson learned, do not mess with "cats" at night.

Anyways.....Day Two favorite Princess: 
Well luckily this one is way easier than the last one and I would have to say by an overwhelming land slide for me it would have to be Ariel. She does not take no for an answer, and she really just wants to get out in the world and go on new adventures. She funny and curious and will do anything to get her man. Love ya Ariel!

No comments:

Post a Comment