Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day Number Eleven!!!

I ended up with a 3.75 for the semester!!!! Woo Hoo!!!! I'm so excited that I ended up with that and I am so thankful for getting so close to my teachers this semester. I can tell all of you that it would be the best thing to do to get close to your teachers!!!!! Oh and a new funny story so I have blond hair but I like my hair a little lighter than it naturally is. So I used this new Mouse Hair color thing to brighten up my hair yesterday because I really can't handle the other ones. So this morning I woke up and my head hurt in two places in the back of my head so bad. I was like Oh My Gosh! Why does my head hurt? What did I do?! Am I diseased?! But good to know folks I'm ok, my head just hurts from scrubbing so bad yesterday and leaning over to rub in the moose! (I obviously don't know how to spell moose either) So anyways no harm done!!!! Ok well for today we have Favorite Love Song!!!! This is a steamy category with a lot of good competitors but by far I think my favorite would have to be:
A WHOLE NEW WORLD!
It's just such a classic and a beautifully designed scene! I love this song so much, and is one of the many that I tend to sing in the shower! Be warned future roommies!

And you know what, Aladdin, I'm a let you finish, but Prince Edward had the best Love Song of all time! Of all time!


No comments:

Post a Comment