Monday, May 16, 2011

Day Nine and Day Ten

Soooo I kind of missed yesterdays post so to make up for it I'm doing days nine and ten at the same time!!! Ok so Day Number nine is my favorite original character which would have to by far go to my good friends Chip and Dale! They just have so much fun and they are by far some of the best characters to meet! (Not that I'm biased or anything) I love ya Chip and Dale!
I love these adorable chipmunks ever since I was little. Rescue Rangers was like the coolest show ever! I can't wait to get to hang out with them in about two weeks! 

For day number ten it's my favorite song. Wellllll this is kind of a hard one but I'd have to say that I have a new favorite with Tangled's "When Will my Life Begin"

I just love this song, because it's kind of a get up off your feet inspirational jam! Plus I just love Rapunzel. But I should be having some more....more interesting posts coming up soon! Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment