Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day FOUR: Your Favorite Prince

Soooo pretty sure that I just aced my Chemistry final!!!! High five!!!! It would be awesome if that actually worked out! Sooooooooo onto the Challenge for this week:

Day Numero Four: The bestest Prince is.....
It's a tie!!!!!! Between Flynn Rider and Prince Naveen! Flynn is the classic sarcastic, and funny guy who thinks he's a hit with the ladies. So is Prince Naveem, he thinks that he's all that and I just love the two of them!
Favorite Quotes from Flynn:
"You should know that this is the strangest thing I have ever done!"
"Really let that seep in. What are you getting? Because to me, that's part man-smell, and the other part is really bad man-smell. I don't know why, but overall it just smells like the color brown. Your thoughts?"
"I could get used to a view like this. Yep, I'm used to it. Guys I want a castle."
"I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice. Here comes the smolder."
Favorite Quotes from Naveen:
"Kissing would be nice, yes?"
"I am... too wonderful?"
"You are secreting mucus."
"Whoa, oh, not so fast. I made that promise to a beautiful princess, not some cranky wai - why are those logs moving?"
"You have had quite an influence on me. Which is amazing because I have dated thousands of women and-No, like two, three... just other women! A-and anyway, you could not be more different! You know, you are - you are practically, heh, one of the guys!No no no! You are not a guy! Let me begin again! Uh..."

No comments:

Post a Comment