Friday, May 13, 2011

Day Seven???

Ok so Blogspot apparently erased the blogs from yesterday. They said they're going to get it back eventually but who knows when that will be, so to recap yesterday was 101 Dalmatians as the best animals. OMG guys I am done with finals, I just have one more paper to write but I'm basically done! Woooo Hooo! I'm getting so close! So today's challenge is for the best sidekick! I can tell you right now this is a hard category. There are a lot of amazing sidekicks that have appeared in various Disney movies. The winner for today would have to be:
Timon and Pumbaa
Timon and Pumbaa!!! They are by far some of the best and most loyal sidekicks. I mean they saved Simba's life, brought him up as if he was their own son, and then they continue to help him and take care of his daughter too! They should by far win the best sidekick reward. They are hilarious, and lovable, and they even have their own movie and tv series. What other side kicks have that? Timon and Pumbaa win this round by a landslide!
 
This has got to be one of my favorite parts out of all the Disney movies. It's just so perfect I love Timon and Pumbaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment