Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day twelve and thirteen...

So I am obviously becoming worse and worse with these progressive posts. I need to step up my game and stay on top of it! Ok so coming right up is my favorite villain sone and my least favorite song ever!
Ok so first up is my favorite villian song. I would have to say, by a new favorite would have to be Mother Know's Best from Tangled! I love this song and the character herself. She is so horribly self centered, it makes a good story! So of course coming right up the Youtube video for Mother Knows Best:
Now stepping right up for the winner of LEAST FAVORITE SONG! This is a difficult category with some pretty good competitors but I would have to say the worst one of all time would have to be Trust in Me from the Jungle Book. Not only did it scare me as a little kid, but it's just not the most appealing song in the world. So winning this round with Trust in Me, Kaa the Snake everyone:
I just want to let you all know I am so excited about coming to Disney World! Every day that it inches closer I get more and more excited! To hear people's stories about check in and everything just makes me want to get there faster! I'll be there soon Disney! And guys guess what?! I'm done with school till January! It's so crazy!  High Five!
Thanks for the High Five Emma and Daniel! Much appreciated! I also enjoy the little skip there at the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment