Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day Eight dun dun dun dun!

I am don with my Freshman year!!!!! I still don't know if I can believe it! I am so excited about being done with finals and being able to focus on Disney. But I would be lying if I said i wasn't sad to leave too. I was super sad to leave my roommie and best friend who's heading off to Grad School! I'm so proud of her but I'm gonna miss her a ton. But don't worry, we already have skype dates planned out. But now comes the time when I'm supposed to start packing for Disney. I feel like i just keep looking at my stuff in disbelief. "I don't really have to pack again right?" I have motivation for Disney but not for packing. I also feel that my brain has turned to mush after finals after lots of late nights, one all nighter, and three 7:30 am finals, I'm pretty sure I won't be exercising my brain too much for a while.

Alright so the challenge for today is Villians ohhhhhh ahhhhhh scary!!!!!
This was a toughy because there are just so m any brilliant villians created by Disney. They all have their own little niche that makes them all their own. However in this case I would have to say that my favorite villain so far would have to be....
BOWLER HAT GUY! I love this Villian because, well in the end he's not really a villian at all. He's just a scared boy, but his hilarious antics throughout Meet the Robinsons, definitely makes him a favorite of mine! I love this guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment